Monday, November 3, 2008

Luke "Skywalker" Tumminello


Today was the first day at home without grandma!! We somehow survived, but it was very different. Luke and I had a good day; I have to learn how to sleep better when he is sleeping.

My dad came back down this weekend (the third weekend in a row), and this time he took my mom home with him. Luke had several firsts this weekend. He went to the grocery store for the first time, and he went to his first restaurant. He did great at both, and has no idea that he was even at the restaurant.

As you can see from the pictures, my dad gave Luke Daniel "Skywalker" Tumminello his first light saber. He told Luke that any young Jedi in training should have their own light saber. Of course, it is bigger than he is right now, but he will grow into it. I have been taking pictures like crazy, and there are so many more expressions he has that I wish I could capture. Luke has quite the personality already.


No comments: