Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grandmama and Aunt Kelli

As you guys can see from the slide show I posted earlier this week, my mom and sister came down to see Luke this past weekend. We had a great time just hanging out with Luke. He was all smiles and talking to his grandmama and Aunt Kelli. We took him to get his professional 3 month pictures done on Saturday. I don't think he smiled a single time for the camera, but he was still looking cute. We get to see the finished product this coming Saturday. I can't believe he's 3 months old!!

He is putting his hands and blankets, toys, etc. into his mouth these days. He's talking a lot. He loves his daddy. Whenever Marc comes home, he just smiles and talks to him. He hardly pays me any attention when Marc is holding him. He did find his feet the other day too. I had him in his swing, and when I looked over he was holding both of his feet and talking to them. He hasn't done it again since then, but he is grabbing at his legs a lot.

Luke is a great baby. We are having so much fun with him. Can't wait to see everyone in Huntsville again in a couple of weeks.

Love, Marc, Wendi and Luke

No comments: