Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Destin and more

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Destin and more
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox slideshow

Well, I had a vet conference in Destin last week, and Marc and Luke came with me. We had a great time. Luke spent time at the beach and in the pool. He did have his first allergic reaction to something...I think it was yogurt. I'm excited about a lot more swimming this summer.

Today has been rough. Luke is teething, and he is very fussy and uncomfortable. He's spent most of the day in my arms. Wish I could make it go away for him!! Hopefully, tonight will be better for both of us.

Wendi

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Teething really stinks. Kate cut one at a time, but Brooks would cut 2-4 at a time, and he was miserable! I gave them alot of Motrin or Tylenol because it really helped. It is so hard!

Marc and Wendi Tumminello said...

Thanks for the advice. So far, he's cut one at a time. This will be his 3rd one coming in.