Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family Reunion and Earlyworks with PawPaw

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a scrapbook

We had a great trip to Georgia last weekend for my mom's family's reunion. We also saw my dad's family while we were there, and Marc and I hooked up with my college roommate, Mandy and her family on our way home. It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but tons of fun. Marc and I also got to enjoy the fun of spending 2 nights in a hotel room with 2 boys in pack 'n' plays. What an experience!!

This weekend, pawpaw came to visit, and we took a fun trip to the Earlyworks Museum--a children's history museum. Marc and his dad are installing a new water feature in our front flowerbed right now--I am enjoying the a/c inside!!

We have had such a great summer, and we are excited that we are getting settled into life here in Alabama. Luke is talking in sentences now. His favorites are "I got it", and "I did it". He is so sweet and so fun. Titus is happy and growing, and has chubby little legs that are so cute.

Love,

Wendi, Marc, Luke and Titus

No comments: