Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lots of fun stuff
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Sorry it's been so long since I posted a blog. I hope y'all enjoy this show. Luke is becoming more and more able to actually play with his toys. He can grab things very well, and he likes to talk to things. We've had some great weather down here, so Luke and I have been going to the park. Marc went with us on Mardi Gras day because he was off work. Next week we're going to a huge kids consignment sale in downtown Covington. I hope we find some great stuff.

Love you guys,

Wendi, Marc and Luke

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Man he's putting on some chub - I love it! There's absolutely nothing better than a chubby little baby!

Marc and Wendi Tumminello said...

I love it too! More to pinch and hug.