Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mommy's big boy!!







Well, Luke rolled over all by himself this week. He did it several times on Monday and Wednesday, and today he did it pretty fasty. He's exploring some of his toys now too. We bought an area rug for the den that's easy to roll up and store in the corner when the dogs (read: the big dogs) are inside. I layed it down on the floor and put a blanket on it. Luke quickly moved off the blanket and Abigail helped herself. You can really see how he's filling up his carseat now.
I went to a consignment sale this week and bought a little, lightweight stroller, and some clothes. It was really fun. We've been going to the park once a week with my friend Laura and her little boy, Ian. We have fun watching Ian play (he's 15 months old), and then we walk on the Trace. I've found that I can get a pretty good workout if I strap him into his carrier and walk (an added 15#!!). I took him to work with me on Wednesday evening and did some office work. He did really well playing on a blanket beside me. He let me work about 2 hours. He's a very good boy. We also had lunch with Marc's cousin, Mindy, this week. That was fun. She is going to help me plan Angela's wedding shower.
Love,
Wendi, Luke and Marc

2 comments:

Kristi said...

He has the best smile!!! Oh, you are going to be having more and more fun now... Don't you love the consigner sales? I work one here so that I can shop super early. I'm a bit addicted...

Mandy said...

Rolling over - I love it! It was excited for us to see that he reached that milestone too - we're excited that we get to do each one all over again. Everytime I pull up your blog Aaron always reminds me that he thinks Luke is just the cutest!