Thursday, February 5, 2009

7,7,7

Okay, this is funny. I was reading Mandy's blog and she challenged me to look in our picture folder at the 7th folder and then the 7th picture in that folder. This is it. It's obviously from our wedding April 15, 2006. It's actually one where my hair is blowing everywhere (it was very windy that day, and some of our pictures are crazy). I think I'm supposed to challenge 7 other people to do this too, so mom, kelli, kristy, elizabeth, laura, suzanne, and erin, you are it!!

Don't worry, there will be lots of new pictures of Luke next week.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great picture, Wendy. You are just beautiful!

Laura Meaux said...

So, I have to say that in your older pictures you look like a young Jessica Simpson.

I also went through my pictures and I will email you the 7,7,7 picture. It is one of Amanda on a Tigger toy. It has to be one of my favorite pics of her. Thanks for having us do that little exercise.