Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Click to play Grandpa's birthday 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We had a great trip to Huntsville last weekend and celebrated my dad's birthday. We got to see lots of family, and we all went out to dinner one night. Luke was very taken with my dad. He watched him wherever he went, and he just laughed and laughed when my dad whistled at him. Luke did very well traveling, and slept well at mom and dad's house.

I can't believe Luke will be 4 months old this Sunday. He's growing and growing. We have a doctor's check up next Monday, so I'll be able to post some official stats then. Luke has been going to Bible Study with me on Mondays. He just watches and takes everything in. We've been going on walks on the trace and hanging out with friends. We've missed seeing Joy, Joseph and Josiah the past couple of weeks because they've been sick. I hope you all enjoy the slide show.

Love,

Wendi and Luke

No comments: