Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Friends new and old
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

This weekend we went to Mobile to celebrate Jack's 2nd birthday. It was so cute. Erin had their backyard decorated with barnyard animal balloons, masks, cupcakes, etc. We got to hang out with Aunt Gail, and Don. It was good to see Erin and Troy and introduce them to Luke. We also had fun going to the Strawberry Festival in Pontchatoula.

So far Luke has done well with his solid foods. He's eating squash this week. I think I'm going to try carrots next week. Mr. Frank is going to replace the radiator in Marc's car on Friday, so I should be driving my car again soon. I guess we're going to see if Marc can break 300,000 miles in his car.

It looks like my cousin, Mandy, is in labor tonight. Hopefully Ellie will make her way into the world soon.

We are looking forward to Easter, and Luke's 6 month birthday as well as our 3rd anniversary next week. We should have lots of great pictures.

Love, Wendi Marc and Luke

No comments: