Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New things to eat
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Happy Birthday Grandmama!!

This week has been very exciting. Gino and Amanda had a sweet baby boy, Jacob!! We all went to see them at the hospital last week, and then Luke and I went to see them at home today. He is so sweet. It's hard to believe Luke was that tiny just a few months ago.

This past weekend, Mr. Frank and Angela babysat Luke, so Marc and I could go out for my birthday. My real birthday dinner got scratched since Marc's car died on the Causeway on his way home from work!! It looks like it may just be the radiator, so we're going to replace it (actually, Mr. Frank is).

I worked last Sunday, so Marc and Luke worked in the yard. Marc is moving our azalea bushes to the back yard--thanks to some good advice from Uncle Garry. Unfortunately, we've been battling the rain for time to work in the yard.

Enjoy the slide show, and we love you all!!

Love, Marc, Wendi and Luke

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How is the food going? Both of mine slept through the nights much better once they were on solids. I didn't start Brooks until he was 5 1/2 months old. Don't know why, I guess I wanted to "do it right"... ha. Anyways, I hope you are getting some more sleep!