Monday, April 20, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 6 months old
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Luke is officially 6 months old now!! He has a check up on Wednesday, so I can post his current stats then.

We had Luke's 6 month pictures made last weekend. The Sears in Hammond did a great job. My parents and Kelli and Ben came into town this weekend to see Luke's church dedication. Mr. Frank and Angela were there as well as Marc's brother Gino, Amanda and their 2 boys. We also had some great friends join us.

We made a trip into the city to see Marc at work on our Anniversary and to show Luke off to Marc's coworkers.

I should have some pictures from the dedication to post soon. My dad has those pictures on his camera. I also downloaded a bunch of videos from our video camera that I will try to post soon.

Love,

Wendi, Marc and Luke

2 comments:

Mandy said...

He's so stinking cute! Does he just smile all the time?!

Marc and Wendi Tumminello said...

Not all the time, but definitely when he's talked to, looked at and especially when he sees the camera!!