Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another slide show


I thought you guys would be interested in updated pictues of the baby's room and a couple of belly shots of my pregnant belly. Marc and I worked in the nursery today. We put up a hot air balloon mobile that Marc found in New Orleans on Thursday. We had been looking for something with hot air balloons, and we finally found this mobile. We also put up a little wall saying over the baby's bed that says: Sweet dreams, sleep tight, we love you and good night. You can see we surrounded it with little butterflies. Then, we hung up some picture frames that will soon contain pictues of Baby Tumminello. Marc also put a swing together for the baby.

I also think we have finally settled on a boy's name. The girl's name isn't quite there yet. For anyone that we have discussed names with, the boy's name is different from anything we have talked about. I guess we'll just keep everyone hanging about the names until the baby arrives!! Sorry, but it shouldn't be too much longer at least.

We love you guys

1 comment:

e said...

Hey Wendi! Gino just told me about your site!! I'm so excited you have a blog...such a great way to keep up! You look GREAT and so does the nursery! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby! I'm guessing girl!