Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm getting big!!


This week, I gained 7 whole ounces!! I now weigh 6lbs and 10.5oz. I love walking around the block (in my stroller), playing in my swing and my papasan chair, and especially snuggling up with my daddy at night!!

I am learning that bath time isn't so terrible, but bedtime stinks!! I love my grandma, and I will miss her next week when she has to go home. I guess my grandpa misses her. I can't wait to meet some more of my family at Thanksgiving in Huntsville.

I love you guys, Luke

1 comment:

e said...

Luke - you might like the boppy newborn lounger your cousin Jack had when he was an itty bitty baby. It was the only place he slept!

http://www.target.com/Boppy-Newborn-Lounger-Sage/dp/B0009RG8E6

and if it works your mama and daddy will love it too! They also might like to read The No Cry Sleep Solution that my mama and daddy loved!