Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 13, 2008







Today I had a wonderful baby shower given by my coworkers. It was actually a double baby shower for myself and one of our internists, Dr. Jessica. Dr. Jessica is due 3 days before me. Our vet clinic is definitely a fertility hotspot. At this very moment there are 4 women pregnant who work there. That is pretty typical for us.

The baby shower was awesome. I'm posting some pictures.
Notice the really awesome cake that Dr. Laura made. She is so talented, and she is an ER doctor with me. The head board, foot board, rails, baby bottle and pillow are all rice crispy treats covered in icing. The cake itself is white with a lemon filling and a very cool "bed spread" icing. It was so cool.


One of our other ER doctors, Donna made us each a diaper cake and crocheted a blanket for each of us. I work with such multitalented women!! We played a lot of games which were fun because we all know each other so well. They also decorated onesies with fabric paint for us. I am including pictures of all the fun.


Wendi

No comments: