Friday, September 19, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well; a little frustrated about relying on everyone else, but overall I am doing well. Mom is so wonderful!! She has driven me all over, and helped me all around the house. We have worked in the baby's room, and I've had some down time to work on my pregnancy scrap book.

Marc has also been great, and he really appreciates my mom's help too.

The swelling in my knee has improved. I can put some weight on my knee without the splint, and I can even take a few steps on it without the crutches. It only hurts if I try to bend it while putting weight on it, or if I try to pivot on it. It feels really strange if I bend it at more than a 90 degree angle too; I guess that's still the swelling in the joint. I have to rest a lot, but I guess part of that is the pregnancy as well as my knee.

My friends, Joy, Mary Rita, and Chris are throwing me a baby shower tea this Sunday for people from church. I'm very excited about that. On Saturday, we are going to a 2nd birthday party for our nephew, Sam (Gino and Amanda's little boy). It should be a fun weekend.

No comments: